We will act as General Agents for Owners / Operators having their vessels calling all ports in the Philippines. We assist and supply vessels with the procurement of deck / engine spares, as well as, hotel consumables, on a 24-hour basis.
We Specialized in handling chemical tankers. We also have the experience to handle all other types of vessel where agency services are required. Our staff are trained to work proactively in the best interest of our clients. To maintain our tradition of providing first class service. Presently, we are handling 16 principals mostly from Japan and as well as worldwide also.
- We are committed to provide this standard of service at a competitive price.
- We understand our customers' operational and information needs.
- We are experienced in handling the different requirements of both ship- owner's and charterers.
A. Port Entrance Clearance
B. Departure Clearance
C. Arrangement of Port Authority including Quarantine, Customs and Immigration Services
D. Arrangement of Pilot for Docking / Undocking and Anchoring
E. Tug Boats
F. Berth(Pier) - Scheduling for both Government and Private-owned piers
G. Arrangements for Garbage Disposal
H. Ship Chandler
I. Cleaning Laundry Services
J. Cargo Handling Services
K. Ship's Spare parts and Ship's Store - Delivery, Dispatch and Customs Clearance
L. Crew and Passenger Handling Services including Emergency Assistance
M. Bunkering Arrangement including Fresh Water Supply
N. Dry Dock and Repair Services
Manager at Work
We cover all ports in the Philippines and attend chemical tanker vessels first but no limit to any kind of ships.
Palawan- Rio Tuba
Leyte - Tanauan and Isabel
Cebu - Mactan and Balamban
Zamboanga Del Norte
Cagayan De Oro
Jassan and Villanueva
Davao Oriental - Mati
Map of the Philippines
We are very confident in providing the principals with the most effecient agency service, for which our plan-doing structure and active systems are as follows:
A. Well organized team with professionally experienced staffs in shipping fields.
- Knowledge and shipping know-how is second to none
B. Quick Dispatch
- Close relationship with shippers, receivers and stevedore company
- On-time ship operation before and after works and during cargo operation
C. Cost Saving
- Special negotiation with the concerned parties for specific works
- Minimized expenses for extraordianry works
D. Preparation for all operation matters in advance
- Full discussion with port operation parties and ship officers in advance to avoid accident